AvailabilityGuard collects data from Hitachi (HDS) storage systems by opening an HTTP or HTTPS connection to the HiCommand server.
To scan a Hitachi storage system, you should make the following preparations:
- Provide the HiCommand server name or IP address.
- Provide the HiCommand Web application user account with view rights that is assigned to a group. A default group is acceptable.
- Verify that IP connectivity through HTTP or HTTPS (port 2001) is available between the AvailabilityGuard collector server and each HiCommand server.
- Scanning of Hitachi G series systems requires HiCommand API version 8 or higher.
- This article is relevant for Hitachi G-series, VSP, HUS, HUS VM, USP and AMS subsystems.
Please sign in to leave a comment.