The following article describes how to resolve AvailabilityGuard user interface access issues:
Troubleshooting access issues
- Use the ping command to check connectivity between your workstation to the master host.
- Use the telnet command to check connectivity between your workstation to the master host/port.
- Try to access the user interface using IP address instead of hostname.
- Try to access the user interface using a different supported browser.
- Login to the master server through Remote Desktop and access the user interface locally through http://localhost:8080/AvailabilityGuard.
- Login to the AvailabilityGuard master server and check the status of the Apache Tomcat service.
- Login to the AvailabilityGuard database server and check the status of the Oracle Database and Listener services.
Common access issues
- Incorrect URL. Ensure you entered the correct URL (http://master-host:8080/AvailabilityGuard). The URL is case sensitive.
- AvailabilityGuard Master server is unreachable. Lack of connectivity could be a result of firewall rules, DNS issues, network issues or NIC connectivity problem on the workstation or master server.
- Browser caching issue. Delete IE Cookies and Temporary Files and attempt to login on a new browser window.
- Apache Tomcat service is stopped. To resolve this issue, start the Apache Tomcat service on the AvailabilityGuard master server.