The following articles provide step-by-step guide for sharing a ticket by email with a fellow coworker -
- Navigate to the Tickets tab.
- Select the ticket you wish to share.
- In the lower ticket details pane, click on Send Ticket To... ().
- Enter the recipients email addresses in the Mail Recipients text box, separated by commas.
- In the Export Type drop-down menu, choose how the ticket will be exported - HTML (default), PDF, RTF.
- Enter the text you'd like to appear in the email body in the Message Body text box (optional).
- Click OK.
NOTE: Before AvailabilityGuard can send tickets and reports by Email, Email Settings must be configured (SMTP server name, port, etc.) in the Configuration tab. Refer to the User Guide for additional information regarding setting up Email in AvailabilityGuard.