The following articles provide step-by-step guide for disabling commands executed as part of a host scan -
- Navigate to the Configuration tab.
- Select Scan Troubleshooting on the left navigation tree.
- Select Installed Applications in the Scan Troubleshooting pane.
- Select the host for which you wish to disable commands. If you seek to disable command for all hosts of a specific operating system, simply select a host from the list that is installed with the target operating system.
- On the lower Application Path and Binary Files Used for Scanning pane, select the application you wish to disable and click on Activate/Deactivate from the menu.
- Uncheck the box for the application or specific commands you wish to disable.
- If you seek to disable command for all hosts of a specific operating system, check the Apply to all <OS> hosts box.
- Click OK.
- This tuning can only be performed for hosts that were successfully scanned at least once.
- Only a subset of the commands can be disabled.