Users may suppress a risk (Gap) signature altogether such that no tickets will be opened for the specific risk type. Continuity Software recommends to periodically review the list of suppressed risk (Gap) signatures and re-assess whether it should remain suppressed. It is not uncommon to see signatures that were mistakenly suppressed forever instead of for a limited time or signatures that were suppressed with intention to un-suppress them in he future.
To review the suppressed risk (Gap) signatures:
- Navigate to the Configuration tab and select Gap Management on the left bar.
- Select the Suppressed Gaps tab.
- Select a Suppression rule.
- Click Edit Rule () to modify the suppression systems scope, expiration date or documented suppression reason.
- Click Delete Rule () to entirely remove the Suppression rule.