The following articles provide step-by-step guide for defining a custom report within AvailabilityGuard -
- Navigate to the Configuration tab.
- Under Expansion Packages, select Reporting.
- Click o Add Package () in the lower main pane.
- Enter the relevant information in the Package Name and Report Name fields.
- You may also enter the Author name, Impact Category and Description.
- In the SQL query text box, enter or paste SQL query you wish to run on the AvailabilityGuard Database Views in order to generate your custom report. For additional information about the AvailabilityGuard Database Views, refer to this article. For sample queries, click here.
- Click OK.
NOTE: To run your custom report, navigate to the Reports tab, select Custom Report and then choose your report from the drop-down menu and click Generate.