Adding user notes to AvailabilityGuard tickets can be useful for tracking and management of risks to resolution. Notes can be defined for an individual ticket or a group of tickets, In addition, notes can be defined as a permanent section for every ticket of a particular risk (Gap) signature - aka Gap Comments. Among the rest, the Gap Comments option can be used to document internal processes such remediation steps for the specific risk type, triage process, etc.
To add a Ticket Note:
- Navigate to the Tickets tab and select the target ticket.
- Select the Notes tab in the lower pane.
- Add your notes to the Ticket Notes text box and click Save.
- Note it is also possible to select multiple tickets.
To add a Gap Comment:
- Navigate to the Tickets tab and select a ticket of the target risk (Gap) signature.
- Select the Resolution tab.
- Add your remediation steps or other notes to the Comments on this Gap text box and click Save.
Example: Gap Comment
Please sign in to leave a comment.