The following procedure can be used to generate an up-to-date AvailabilityGuard Support Pack:
- Log in to the AvailabilityGuard application with a user account that has administrative privileges.
- Navigate to the Configuration tab and expand Advanced Configuration on the left navigation tree.
- Click System Tools and then click the Execute Now button in the Support tool section.
- Wait for the Support Tool task to complete.The icon on the top left corner indicates the status of the task - Idle or Running.
- Once the task is completed, the following message will be presented: Support pack is ready. “Click here to download”) and save it to a folder of your choice.
- Click to download the Support pack zip file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.